Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Review - The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell



The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell

This book is a Prequel to Candace Bushnell’s award winning novels/television series -Sex in the City.
It had a rather shaky start, at least for me. It jumped a lot, in the beginning, which can sometimes happen before the author fully gets into the groove of the characters or the reader gets into the groove of the way the author writes. Either way, the book does pick up towards the end. There were even a few, *laugh out loud* moments, as well, 
I am now looking forward to what mischief Carrie is going to get into next, now that she is in the City.
Was it worth the 25.00 I spent for the hardcover- 
Yes …The Moschino inspired cover looks amazing on my shelf.
Will I be reading the next one –Absolutely! 

A Good Easy Summer Read





No comments: